Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Lent starts tomorrow!! It's always tough for me to decide what to give up. Last year I gave up eating after 8pm, and I almost lasted all 40 days- hah. I still haven't figured out what to do this year... good thing I have another night to decide.
.
Anyway... I made this card last night for my boyfriend's mom. I miss his family so much! It's so relaxing when we go down to visit them. I could use some quiet time in my life right now!




The background papers are from Hollo's paper crafting store. I love this place! You buy paper by the pound, so it's only $1.25/lb for whatever colors you wish! Such an amazing deal!!! :) It's a huuuge warehouse of supplies from paper crafts, painting supplies, school/ office items, and get this- even a room full of just enevelops. It's a crafters and teacher's heaven.

The orange paper is by MakingMemories, along with the two flower brads. The dog and butterfly (cut at 2 3/4) is from the Cricut Sampler, with some fabric glitter glue on the butterfly. I don't have any stickles, so this did the trick! The sentiment stamped with Whispers Ink is from Stampabilities- a $3.00 find at JoAnns. I'm a bargain shopper when it comes to my crafting.

I just go my 5th and NEWEST cartridge- Paper Dolls Dress up!! Can't wait to show you my new creations :] 

2 comments: