Saturday, March 19, 2011

Monster Love

I couldn't wait to use my Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge!! My boyfriend requested me to make a monster for him, and I couldn't decide which was cuter, so I cut him one of both! I sent him a picture of them, and then was left with the decision of what to do with them.
And so here is what I came up with! A scrapbook layout with a pop up heart balloon, (Create A Critter) some adorable monster paper and stamped the brown paper background so it wasn't so bland.  I thought this Stampabilities sentiment was perfect for this layout- it says "Life's most beautiful things are not seen with the eyes, but felt with the heart" Then I used a random stamp I found in the bottom of drawer to make the dotted line swirlies. Monster 1 is embossed with Distressed Stripes and Monster 2 is Spots and Dots.
Here's a close up.

Oh yes, I did some more expirementing on the heat embossing around the balloon. It's getting better :]

I can't decide if I'm going to add two square pictures in black and white, or a photo-both strip down the right side.
Now on to more scrapbooking today.....

2 comments: