Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pinwheel- An oldie but Goodie!

Here is a card I made a while back at a Stampin' Up! class. I LOOVE it! It a pinwheel!
So here's the deal: You take some sweet double sided paper, and punch it out with a tag punch, or cut from a cartridge that has a tag, allowing you to make it as big or small as you'd like.
Then, make one diagonal fold on each tag, followed by back folding the corner. (The picture above will hopefully be a good model as to the folding)
Then, arrange them in a circle like pictured, with a brad (or button!) in the center.
The bottom includes a simple dotted stamp, and a hole punch, with a stamped "Thanks So Much" (Stampin' Up!) stamp on the inside- so it's a window. Add some ribbon, and your are good to go! It's been a while since I've done this, and I WILL be making more of them. And feel free to show me some of your pinwheels! I think they are just adorable! And a little out-of-the box :]

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! You've inspired me to try this!! TFS!
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete